The Memphis Taffia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taffia Logo Poll

+3
Mr King
Yogaelvis
TCBDavid
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Design Do You Want To Represent the Memephis Taffia?

Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Taffia Logo Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Taffia Logo Poll

Post  cooky44 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Yes from me
cooky44
cooky44

Back to top Go down

Post  JULES Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 am

Yogaelvis wrote:Don't worry Jules I'll find you something, I think Very Happy

CHEERS AL, I'M A 54-56" CHEST... cheers cheers cheers
JULES
JULES

Back to top Go down

Post  Yogaelvis Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 am

Leave it with me Jules!!!

I have just come back from the printers I have ordered 1 sample polo shirt -

Embroidered logo on the front and printed web address on the rear in gold, I will be picking it up on Friday am for Treez to bring it down to Images.

I hope it meets with general approval.

Al.
Yogaelvis
Yogaelvis

Back to top Go down

Post  TCBDavid Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 am

sounds good....it will be good to have look at images....
TCBDavid
TCBDavid
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/tcbproductions77

Back to top Go down

Post  Yogaelvis Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:58 am

I picked up the polo shirt this morning and Treez has taken it down to Porthcawl, it looks really good except I think the logo needs to be bigger.

The domain name on the back is really wordy too, no-one is going to remember it, however www.memphis-taffia.co.uk is available for 2 years at £5.98, maybe we could buy that and link the forum to it?

Hope you all have a great time at Images. drunken drunken
Yogaelvis
Yogaelvis

Back to top Go down

Post  cooky44 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi
Was there last night but unfortunately due to the time that it took us to get there and the time that the Images finished, we were to shattered to go to the Brentwood to see them, but I still want 3 whatever. I think the idea of having the domain name is great - what about the hosting ?
Let us know what we need to do to contribute, buy etc and it will be sent, etc.
Cheers Yoga for doing all the work on this.
We need something to wear in September or to the Best Welsh.

sharon
cooky44
cooky44

Back to top Go down

Post  Yogaelvis Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:55 am

Thanks Cooky44, I think that TCBDavid has taken some pictures and will post them on here, but if not as soon as I get the sample back I will do that so you can all see the finished article.

Not sure of prices yet but looking at about £15.00 each that includes delivery to your home address, how does that price seem?

That is for a good quality black polo shirt - Memphis Taffia logo embroidered to front left breast and web address printed on rear.

www.memphis-taff-ia.co.uk & www.memphis-taffia.co.uk are both available for £5.98 for 2 years, I am not that good at IT but this would be a better address to remember than https://thememphistaffia.forumotion.com I really need some advice if this is something we can do and link the forum to it????

Any feedback from anyone who has seen the polo shirt gratefully received.

Al.

Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Yogaelvis
Yogaelvis

Back to top Go down

Post  cooky44 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 am

That price seems great to me especially as they are personalised. Am a little busy at the moment with starting a new job tomorrow but will have a look at the hosting options for the web site or maybe David TCB can source.

Let me know either way and any contributions that you want will be available.

Sharon
cooky44
cooky44

Back to top Go down

Post  Yogaelvis Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Congratulations regards to job, I got a new job last Tuesday April must be a good month!! Very Happy

I need to know who wants polo shirts and what sizes then I can order them, I don't want to get into a situation where I am ordering in ones & two's!?!

As regard to web address this will need to be done before we can progress, not sure about funds for this as I have already spent money on sample t'shirt.

I personally feel that www.memphis-taffia.co.uk would look best and more memorable maybe on the first page we could have a questionnaire before allowing them onto forum to ensure we keep the integrity of it?

Al

Smile
Yogaelvis
Yogaelvis

Back to top Go down

Post  cooky44 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Yes we can ave the web address as the main page and then a link to the forum. Congrats on your job too. I'm up for buying the domain names and chipping in for yearly hosting fees.
Talk to all soon
cooky44
cooky44

Back to top Go down

Post  Yogaelvis Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:50 pm

I think that if we can get the domain names ASAP and get moving.

Mind you everyone seems to have disappeared from the forum lately?? CALLING ALL FORUM MEMBERS - ARE YOU THERE, IS ANYONE THERE????
Yogaelvis
Yogaelvis

Back to top Go down

Post  TCBDavid Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:25 am

right i have just got in from porthcawl and i do indeed have some pictures of the shirts...although they arent perfect ill post the pics anyway although if you want to take some when u get it back that might help...ill post mine abit later today so you can get an idea what they are like and share your opinions with people...as for the domain name it might me an idea but i dont really know anything about it either deans really the man who knows the techy side of websites etc
TCBDavid
TCBDavid
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/tcbproductions77

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr King Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 am

Yogaelvis wrote:Thanks Cooky44, I think that TCBDavid has taken some pictures and will post them on here, but if not as soon as I get the sample back I will do that so you can all see the finished article.

Not sure of prices yet but looking at about £15.00 each that includes delivery to your home address, how does that price seem?

That is for a good quality black polo shirt - Memphis Taffia logo embroidered to front left breast and web address printed on rear.

www.memphis-taff-ia.co.uk & www.memphis-taffia.co.uk are both available for £5.98 for 2 years, I am not that good at IT but this would be a better address to remember than https://thememphistaffia.forumotion.com I really need some advice if this is something we can do and link the forum to it????

Any feedback from anyone who has seen the polo shirt gratefully received.

Al.

Very Happy Very Happy Smile

dose it have to be a polo shirt i dont like them i think a t-shirt would look nice
Mr King
Mr King
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2